At Coa's Taxi Service, we cater for your ground transportation needs, whether it's:
- Pick-up from Piarco International Airport and ANR Robinson International Airport as a visitor or merely returning home.
- Drop-off at Piarco International Airport and ANR Robinson International Airport as we say 'Goodbye & Have a Safe Flight'.
- Transportation within Trinidad – Attending a meeting? Taking a trip to the mall? Or you can book us for the day!
Just in Trinidad for a few hours or days? Enjoy one of our mini tours: take photos, get your feet wet or beach sand between your toes, just relax and feast on some local cuisine.
- Around de Town
A drive around the capital of Trinidad – Port-of-Spain.
- A Panoramic View
A visit to Fort George giving a panoramic view of Port-of-Spain, the capital of Trinidad.
- Beach Trip to Maracas
A picturesque drive up the north coast of Trinidad to Maracas Beach; where you can relax & enjoy the sea and local cuisine e.g. "Bake & Shark".
We can also arrange visits to:
- Asa Wright Nature Centre
If you are a nature lover, you can experience tropical vegetation and an amazing variety of birds with guided tours twice daily. The centre offers also an excellent buffet lunch.
- Turtle watching (Seasonal March to August)
Turtle watching at Grand Riviere is an utmost unforgettable night experience.
- Caroni Bird Sanctuary
See the national birds, scarlet ibis, travelling through the mangroves, as they return to roost in the evening.
- Southward you can also visit the Pitch Lake, a natural asphalt lake - an unusual natural wonder, located deep south in Trinidad.
- You can also stop off to see the Hindu Temple in the Sea.
- Or visit the Wildfowl Trust at Pointe-a-Pierre.